Danielle shares tasty and healthy recipes in a series of videos. Scroll to bottom to sign up to get notification of new installments by sending us your email address. Send me your comments too when you try my recipes. I'd love to hear how your cooking adventure turned out. - email@example.com
Ingredients for chicken
2 slices of deli golden chicken breast cut on 10 --
0r frozen chicken breast strips thawed
1/2 green bell pepper
1/2 red bell pepper
¼ to 1/2 small red onion
1 clove garlic or garlic powder
1-2 sprigs of parsley
Sprinkle of black pepper
Sprinkle of cayenne pepper
Juice of half a fresh lemon or lime
2 tablespoon olive or canola or vegetable oil
Ingredients for salad
Fresh lettuce or bagged salad
Small sweet peppers
Grape or cherry tomatoes
½ a cucumber
½ an avocado
Pre-cooked rice and beans or white rice
Tortilla wrap – optional
Salad: Wash and cut up ingredients for your salad and set aside.
Rice: Use cooked rice and beans or make a quick white rice according to package.
1. Put oil in pan and place on fire to get it hot
2. Slice your bell peppers and onions and set aside.
3. Slice your chicken breast like French fries and place in oil. Brown on both sides. Sprinkle black pepper and red cayenne pepper on it while browning. Remove from pan and set aside.
4. Place your peppers and onions in the hot oil and cook until tender (approx. 2-4 minutes)
5. When peppers and onions are soft, add browned chicken pieces and toss.
6. Sprinkle the lemon/lime juice on the whole thing. Stir.
7. Chop the parsley and spread it on mixture. Stir.
8. Let it cook for 1 more minute. Then turn off fire.
Serving option 1: Set chicken on a plate with rice and a side of salad and avocado slices. Enjoy!
Sign up to receive message about new cooking video or blog post.
Butterfly Publication - Danielle Coulanges
Copyright © 2023 Butterfly Publication - Danielle Coulanges - All Rights Reserved.
Powered by GoDaddy